Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Today I went for it

Some times, I have those days when I just give it my absolute all. To give you an idea of what I can do when I set my mind to it, this is today's efforts:


  • warm up
  • 2.6km run at gym on treadmill
  • weight session - focusing on chest. 3 sets on 3 pieces of equipment
  • 250 abs
  • cool down stretches
  • home - stripped bedding
  • put new bedding on
  • dishes
  • put clean washing away
    • Tuesday's program of exercise
  • 55 squats
  • 30 push ups
  • 30 triceps
  • 23 kettle bell swings
  • 14 star jumps
  • 11 squat jumps
  • 36 punches
  • 9 burpees
  • 23 box burpees
  • 17 inner thigh pulse
  • 30 butt kicks
  • 9 donkey leg kicks
  • 9 dog leg kicks
  • 28 ski walks
  • 27 second plank
  • 2 plank walks
  • 12 inner thigh raise each leg
  • 12 outer thigh raise each leg
  • 24 bicep curls
  • 11 sumo squats on step boxes with kettle bell
  • 4 kneeling to standing lunge up and down
  • 30 knee ups
Then, I caught up on all the exercises I have skipped over the weekend: 

  • 250 abs
  • 1.5 miles walking on treadmill
  • 29 push ups
  • 29 tricep dips
  • 38 kettle bells 
  • 17 squat jumps
  • 34 punches
  • 12 burpees
  • 34 box burpees
  • 30 knee ups
  • 16 inner thigh pulse
  • 52 butt kicks
  • 14 donkeys
  • 14 dog legs
  • 48 ski walks
  • 13 star jumps
  • 26 second plank + 2x 25 sec planks
  • 7 plank walks
  • 12 inner thigh raise
  • 12 out thigh raise
  • 22 bicep curl
  • 22 chest press
  • 11 armpit arm raise
  • 11 sumo squats
  • 4 standing / kneeling lunges
  • 95 squats
After all of that, I had a very long hot soak in the bath. Probably going to pay for this tomorrow, but as they say, tomorrow is another day. Today, I feel good, I can tell I have worked, I am feeling that not unpleasant burn. A good day for the bikini body attempt :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment