Wednesday, 7 June 2017

I have a book in me

Its a thing I have always known, ever since I was young enough to remember - I have a book in me.

Now, I don't know what this book might be about at this point. I have always been a fan of the macabre, but I don't know that it fits my writing appetite.

I do like a crime thriller and the forensic type novels but again, I don't have the technical knowledge to talk about the police internal processes or the morgue or path labs. I do however, have a flair for the suspense, a penchant for the mystery. So may that could be it?

Sometimes I have a little flight of fantasy and imagine a book written about my life. I lead a full life, for sure, but is it captivating enough to be made into a book? Mmm, I doubt it!!

I sometimes wonder whether I had lived somewhere else, some place warm and affluent, whether I could have flexed my creative muscle a little more.

But I am who I am and I am where I am. I have a book in me. That much I know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment