Monday, 5 June 2017

If you want it, then go get it!

You only get one life, so if there is something you want, then you have to go and get it. There is a place for dreams and fantasies, but if you don't aim high, you will never get to where you want to be.

No matter what it is that you want, there is a way to get it. In my case, one of the things I want is an amazing body. The problem is that I spend too long sitting on my backside thinking about it, and feeling fed up. What I should be doing is moving my behind, taking each day as a step closer to being where I want to be.

I spend hours planning, looking for "that bikini" or the exercise that will best tone my back, and I do try - just not enough. I do make progress, then I relapse and end up not quite back to the starting point, but significantly further back.

So I've finally got with the show - if I want it, I have to go and get it. That means no more procrastinating and planning, although some planning is required, it needs to be as well as the actual "doing".

Lots of people I know and have met in my life, past and present, and no doubt future, will all of had dreams and aspirations. Not many of those many many people have actually reached that goal, whatever it may be, and I find that so sad.

Whats the point in having dreams if they never come true? It could get you down if you let it. So I am going to go and get it - the body, the car, the holiday, the place in the sun. I believe I will have those things, I really do. I am going to make it happen. I really am. Not entirely sure how yet, but I'm sure the details will sort themselves out if I want it enough and if I believe in myself enough. I do.
Finally.



No comments:

Post a Comment