Saturday, 24 June 2017

Im in Slytherin House!!

Having just watched the top 50 Harry Potter moments, and fresh from visiting The Harry Potter Tour and despite being 41 I decided to pop onto the site JKR mentioned - Pottermore, to see what house the sorting hat would place me in.

You have to register - it's straight forward enough, so no problem there. You have to let your wand pick you, and buy a pet ( I opted for a Siamese cat), then it off to the hall for the Sorting Hat to work its thing.

It asks you a few questions - you have to answer honestly. I was thinking I would likely be Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, maybe even Gryffindor, but alas I was Slytherin!!! Yes, house of he that shall not be named, and Draco!! Damn it!!

That said, who ever remembers the good guys? Much as we root for them, the baddies have more fun!! So I am a Slytherin. Maybe I am destined for greatness after all??

Get yourself on there if you want a bit of fun and see what house you are. Drop me a comment if you do and let me know!! Here's the link http://www.pottermore.com

Have fun - who doesn't enjoy a bit of magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment