Sunday, 4 June 2017

My man is banned from the kitchen :)

There was a point last year when I realised that my other half is not to be trusted making sandwiches. One night, he offered to make ours and G's. In the morning he informed me ours were the two on the top shelf and G's were on their own on the bottom shelf.

At lunch that day, I noticed mine were cut into small squares. The other half accused me of picking up the wrong ones. I hadn't, but I let it go. So imagine my surprise when I got home and there was still a sandwich in the fridge. 

Puzzled, the other half then noticed the pack of chicken was missing. He had only sent her to school with a pack of sandwich chicken instead of a sandwich!!! Bloody fool!! Made me laugh though - G not impressed mind. Can you imagine her face when she opened them and found a pack of chicken instead?!!!