Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Today, I began to try and get fit and slim - again!!

And so it begins. Again. For what feels that its like the hundredth time. I want to get slim. I want to be toned. I want to be strong. Not for holiday, although with 6 weeks until the next one, its always a strong incentive, but no, this time its for me. 

So today's program was this:

  • Biceps and Triceps 
    • 4 sets of tricep dips x 10 reps. 
    • Bicep curls – 4 x 10. 
    • Set of bicep curls with big weights. 
    • Tricep raises – 4 x 10 reps. 
  • 100 squats. 
  • 400 abs. 
  • 40 sumo squats. 
  • 15 kettle bell swings. 
  • 30 push ups. 
  • 20 dog leg lifts. 
  • 20 donkey leg lifts
  • 10 burpees. 
  • 10 star jumps. 
  • 40 punches with weights. 
  • ½ mile treadmill – fast walk. 
  • 6 side to side lunge. 
  • 40 knee lift. 
  • 40 butt kicks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment