However, 48 hours does give me time to do the following:
- Lose a pound or two (hopefully)
- Get rid of the bloat (stay off the bread and the carbs)
- Drink lots of water to flush my self out (clear skin, always a bonus)
- Cut out the alcohol (helps keep the will power, and doesn't make me as hungry)
- Get another PT session in
- Get everything waxed (believe me when I say I will be glad when that's over)
- Get a spray tan (always feel more confident with a tan - fake all the way for me)
- Get my nails done (lovely holiday talons)
- Do a mini pedicure at home (no point wearing nice shoes with trotters for feet!)
- Exfoliate, a lot, prior to the spray tan
- Do my eyebrows
- Have very light meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner for 48 hours
Basically, its enough time to slightly improve my body, but the main focus being to make the very best of what I have. Which is ok - holidays are meant to be enjoyed after all.
48 hours is also not so long not to have a glass of wine or a cheeky voddy, and not so long to feel a little bit hungry. I can handle 48 hours!!
Going to get plenty of sleep too. I will need it! ! So looking forward to it now :)