Monday, 10 July 2017

Green Tea - Not loving it - but accepting it

In my quest for slimness I have been willing up until this point to try most anything really (within reason - maybe!).

I have read that Green Tea is very good for you - its a natural detox to flush out your system and apparently it revs up your metabolism. I tried some - oh dear lord it is gross.

So not willing to give it up as a lost cause, I discovered there are different flavours. Thankfully they taste better than the plain one!! The one with lemon is close to being palatable!! The problem is that it looks horrible:

All in all, I can't say I like it, but if it means I lose weight, that my skin looks clearer and that I am a bit healthier then I can tolerate it. Seriously though, I just can't understand how some people love the stuff. Do you? If you are one of those that loves it then tell me how you take it - I need to know!! :)