Thursday, 13 July 2017

My diet efforts this week - round up

I was doing great - exercising, dieting and losing weight. Then it stuck. For nearly 2 weeks! I carried on exercising, but those scales just would not budge. Demoralised, but with no choice but to keep trying, I decided to review what I was eating, not just how many calories or points, and when. The result was this combination of efforts and the result? So far, 2 lbs off, and the plateau seems to be over. Hopefully!


  • Bootea teatox - one cup every morning, one every other night. 
  • XLS medical - before 2 meals each day
  • Green tea - 2 cups a day
  • No dark spirits, no lager, no wine, no cider. 
  • White spirits only, and moderated at that
  • No coke or cola - diet or otherwise
  • No bread. Protein packed pitta and wraps instead. 
  • Increase in fruit and salad
  • Lots of green veggies
  • Protein shake - low cal soya version after weights sessions
  • Exercising strenuously every day
  • Abs every day on an increasing basis
  • Squats every day on an increasing basis
  • Weight training - 3 days on, 1 rest day rolling
  • Circuit training every day
  • Cardio every day
  • Increase water consumption
  • Increase in protein in my diet
  • Decrease in carbs in my diet
My exercise program is intense, so I need to make sure I am giving my body the right nutrients. Its started to work, now I just need to keep it up!