Monday, 24 July 2017

Things I still want to do after 40 :)



    • Have regular massages 
    • Have a bikini bod (lots of squats and work required)
    • Maintain my weight - once I get there
    • Go see a show at the theatre
    • Go to see an opera
    • Have a coat for every occasion
    • Get some glamourous 1950's vintage style dresses that make me rock!
    • Be manicured and pedicured always
    • Wear very short shorts in the UK (never done this ever)
    • Get killer abs
    • Go to a very expensive restaurant - just the two of us
    • Stay in Chester overnight
    • Go on regular spa breaks
    • See more of my friends
    • Make more effort in general
    • Make time for me and mum
    • Learn another language
    • Go to the cinema, alone
    • Scuba dive
    • Go to Wimbledon
    • Get to the gym / exercise 4 times a week, every week 
    • Start to write a book / novel
    • Get everything organised
    • Update my wardrobe style - work in progress
    • Go to one more new place and do one thing new every week
    • Get under the 11 stone mark
    • Get rich! 
    • Get a new job
    • Pay off the mortgage early

    No comments:

    Post a Comment