In the past, I have tried to tan - sunbeds were not for me, self tans - please - zebra stripes? Check. I have tried embracing my paleness to some success, but I have also tried spray tans. They seem to make me look healthy and more like I have a tan, but the problem is they fade.
So I've decided to look at the pros and cons for having one or not having one.
The advantages of having a spray tan:
- a tan - obviously
- healthy look
- blend in with the tanned bods
- limbs look slimmer
- more flattering on my figure
- feel more confident
- fake tan lines
- getting whiter as the week goes on
- patchy when it fades
- how to try and touch it up mid week
- the cost
- scrubbing it off my feet
- not being able to shower after having it done
Hmm. Still undecided. What to do?