Monday, 10 July 2017

Today's motivation for working out

As I endlessly look for new ways to lose weight, tone up, get fit, get healthy, invariably I stumble upon various motivational phrases. Not a clue where most of them originated from, and I am not trying to pass them off as my own, but just felt a collection of them might just help me keep focused and achieve my goals.

So here is my round up of the ones I found personally inspiring and motivating:

  • You will never get the ass you want by sitting on it. 
  • You are going to want to give up - don't do it!
  • Losing weight is hard, being fat is harder. 
  • Exercise should be your stress reliever, not food.
  • You never know your limits until you pass them. 
  • Throw in the towel, or use it to wipe off the sweat!
  • The fact that you are not where you want to be should be enough motivation. 
  • Excuses will always be there, today won't.
  • This month's choices are next month's body. 
  • I'm a Fighter not a Quitter.
  • Workout because you love your body not because you hate it. 
  • 3 months from now you will thank yourself. 
  • Skinny girls look good in clothes. Fit girls look good naked. 
  • One pound at a time. 
  • You are stronger than you think. 
  • Train the quit out of you. 
  • In 2 weeks you will feel it, in 4 weeks you'll see it, in 8 weeks you'll hear it. 
  • My heart says chocolate and wine, my jeans say eat a salad!
  • I know what failure feels like, I want to see what happens if I don't. 
  • You regret the workouts you miss, never the ones you smash. 
  • I am tired of hating my own body. 
Right - where are those trainers.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment