What does this mean? This means I have exactly 1 stone to go in the next 7 weeks, counting this week. That's 2lbs a week to aim for. That's doable if I can keep the weight loss going. As I move closer to target, that will be challenging, but I have to try.
This weight also means that I have now lost 8 and a half pounds. That's not bad at all in 3 weeks. Should be better, as I have had a blip or two, but that's all done with now and there's no stopping me now!
This week, I have already been to PT last night, and another gym session this evening. Last nights PT consisted of:
- star jumps - 3 x sets of 50!! (50!!!!)
- full sit ups with twist - 50 non stop
- Interval sprints on rower
- Interval sprints on cross trainer
- Side lunges
- Walking lunges with weight bar
- Full burpees - 3 x sets of 20
- Forward and reverse lunges with bar
- Treadmill pushing
- Weight bar side lift lunges
It was really really hard, but I have told him now that I want a good toned fit body, as I am fed up of not being able to look at myself in the mirror when I work out. It makes it harder to balance because I won't look up!! I just look at my feet!
Tonight on my own gym session I did;
- 2 mile jog with sprint finish
- 100 cal burn on the stepper
- 150 cals burn on the cross trainer
- 2 x 5 different sets of 25 abs = 125 per set = 250 abs
As of this morning, I have also recommenced my short workout session - just 5-10 minutes of squats, abs, jumps and body weight resistance work. Just to kick start me each day.
Hopefully, this will impact on the scales this week and help me get a good weight loss under my belt. If it was easy, everyone would do it. It certainly isn't easy, but it will be worth it.