I found out today that we will not be getting the keys on Friday morning. We have to wait until the bank and the solicitors do their thing, everything clears, and then collect the keys from their estate agents.
I am so impatient to be in the house now, that even though its only a few hours later than we hoped, it feels like a setback.
Trying not to be dejected - just want those keys!! :)