However, there are other things I would love to do too. Here is my list:
- Finding houses for people like on A Place in the Sun
- Looking a auctioned homes like they do on Homes Under the Hammer
- Finding the perfect home in the UK for folks like on Location, Location, Location
Better still, I would love to be the one buying the homes at the auctions, doing them up and growing a housing portfolio. Even better still, I would love to have a plot of land to design my own home.
Next, I would love to get into writing of some sort:
- Freelance journalist
- Magazine editor
- Author of a book
I have always wanted to write. I love to read, and ever since I was a child, I had this notion of being a writer. Maybe this one is something I could start small on.
Finally, here are my more obscure things I would love to do, even just for a short period:
- Photographer - snapping away, would love this
- Work in or own a garden centre - I love growing things
- Designer - I would love to design clothes for real women, like me, with curves
- Florist - working with beautiful flowers all day - lovely
- Full time comper - this requires winning stuff. Not happening at the moment!!!
So, all in all, I think I am more the creative type. However, its good to think through what you want to do, just in case that chance ever presents itself. I shall certainly not miss it if it heads my way any time soon. Here's to being Eternally Hopeful!!