Sunday 11 February 2024

Motivation to Diet, Exercise and Tone Up - Why do it?


I have a lot of reasons to diet, to exercise and to tone up. The problem is, I seem to always have some excuse or another for not doing it. I plan, I constantly think about it, and I hate how my clothes feel, and my reflection staring back at me in the mirror makes me feel horrible. 

The time has come to stop procrastinating and make a start. But why bother - why put myself through being hungry, denying myself the snacks and treats, the glasses of wine. Why put myself through aching muscles and sore feet?

This is why:
  • I want to feel in control
  • I want to feel confident
  • I don't want to struggle finding something to wear
  • I want to look good in my clothes
  • I want to have smooth outlines
  • I don't want bulging bits
  • I want a toned back
  • I do not want a flabby middle
  • I do not want to be a Size 16
  • I do want to be a Size 12
  • I don't want to be embarassed
  • I want to be healthy
  • I don't want to be overweight
That should be enough - so lets hope so. Will power switched on, I have the choice. Either do something now, and work hard for 30 days and feel a whole lot better, or do nothing, and feel even worse. No brainer really. 

It comes down to either this:

Or this:


This:


Or this:


This:

 Or this:



I can do this :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment