Thursday 13 January 2022

What was the first song you remember loving?

My other half's daughter asked me what sort of music I liked when I was young. When I stopped sobbing (when i realised how many years)  I thought about it.

Here are my top 10 songs from when I was mainly in single digits:

  • Summer Nights (yes from Grease!)
  • NKOTB - The Right Stuff
  • Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
  • Every Breath She Takes - The Police
  • Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
  • How Soon is Now - The Smiths
  • Push It - Salt N Pepa
  • Get into The Groove - Madonna
  • The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
  • True - Spandau Ballet
Actually not the most embarrassing list (bar the odd one in there!). It was quite fun thinking back to come up with my top 10. 

So what was the first song you really remember loving, and what is your top 10? 

No comments:

Post a Comment