Saturday 8 January 2022

Reasons to Diet #7 - Mirror Issues



Number 7:

Ok so number 7 is a bit different. This reason is a bit of a phobia I seem to have developed. I have a real issue with facing the mirrors at the gym. When I am working certain exercises, I am supposed to check my technique in the mirror. Not me, no way, never!! I will face the other way, or if I have no choice, I will look anywhere but at that damn mirror!!

In general mirrors are becoming a problem. I used to love getting ready to go out whereas now its an ordeal. Finally squeezing into something to "make do" then facing the inevitable disappointment in my reflection is dismal to say the least.

So reason number 7 for sticking to my diet is to reach a weight where I am comfortable seeing myself in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment